Privacy & Security Policy
DailyObjects holds the right to change the privacy practices at any time, without prior notice. Please review the policy page periodically to stay updated.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information and reason of contacting our customer service, and communication content between you and our customer service team.
- Details of purchase/order your made and your purchase history
- Your payment information, such as billing address, credit card information and other information required for placing order or to complete the purchase
- Your consumer behaviours and habits
- Information and reason of contacting our customer service, and communication content between you and our customer service
- When you visit the Site, you authorise us to automatically collect certain information about your device, including IP address, and the cookies installed on your device, including information about your web browser like login information, browser type, browser plug-in types, operation system, time zone setting
- We collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view when you visit the website or application, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- We collect your information from third party sources, including social media, third party apps and similar technologies, like your name, user name, postal address, phone number, email address, demographic information, habits, preference, interests and any other publicly-observed data.
- When you make a purchase (or attempt to) through the Site/app, we collect “Order Information”, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, e-wallet information, email address, and phone number.
WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- “Cookies” are a form of data storage within your browser used to store data files placed on your device and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more details about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
WE USE ORDER INFORMATION TO:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
WE USE DEVICE INFORMATION TO:
- Screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
- To improve and optimize our Site (by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- To conduct research, review and analysis
- To manage and administer our accounts and record
- To pursue and conduct general marketing and promotional activities
- To provide you with our customer services, such as after-sale service, answering your queries, and providing you with the required products, services or information
- To invite your feedback in order to improve our products, service and Website
- To manage your registered account(s) or membership with us
- To run and develop our business activities
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND FRAUD PROTECTION
- We expressly reserve the right to disclose your personal information and any other information to third parties if we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so by applicable law, including, but not limited to, disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of claims of fraud, misappropriation or infringement of any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, or any other conduct or activity that is illegal or that may subject you or Spigen, Inc., its agents, employees, affiliates or others to any potential legal liability or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information and any other information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or as otherwise permitted by law. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information or any other information of a user who we believe is in violation of any policy or rule as posted on the Site, even without a subpoena, warrant, court order or other governmental request.
PROTECTIONS IN PLACE TO SAFEGUARD THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. We regularly inspect our security policy to ensure compliance. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
- We have our own pages on social networking sites (for example, our Facebook® page). We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
MINORS AND CHILDREN
- Persons who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to register for an Account as set forth in the Terms of Service (Eligibility). If the Site becomes aware that any Minor is submitting or has submitted personal information to the Site without parental consent, we will close the Account and delete any personal information within our control as soon as possible.
- In addition, for purposes of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), the Site makes the following statement: the Site is not directed to or intended for persons under the age of 13. If the Site becomes aware that any person submitting personal information is under the age of 13, we will close the Account and delete any personal information within our control as soon as possible.
EU Privacy Rights Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU Regulation 2016/79)
- the right to access personal data held about you;
- the right to object to processing (for example, direct marketing);
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain about processing carried out by the data controller;
- the right to object to automated decision making;
- the right for the personal data being updated; and
- the right to be forgotten.
Our Do Not Track Policy
- Some browsers have a "do not track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, the Site is not set up to respond to browser "do not track" signals.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
651 N Broad St, Suite 206, Middletown, Delaware, New Castle, zip code 19709